25.5.11

so, now what?


Photobucket

Photobucket

When you look at the images above, initially, they hardly have anything in common. But for me, these images sum up my taste this summer! I've partnered up with Sophia Pilmong Rai this summer for a great project and the collars have something to do with it *winks*.
The second image is from a photographer who I know as Tara in the world of blogs. She has some pretty deep photos which I wasn't so keen on before but since this summer, I'm looking at experimenting with 'raw' photography, Tara's photos seem to combine my interest in editorial photgraphy and the 'rawness' I'm looking for.
Actually, tbh, I want to re-create this second photo!
But first.. I need to save up.. and buy phothoshop. #KILLMENOW

Plus I need new lens. Well, I want new lens . . .

Photobucket

No comments: