2.2.12

FOTD [Dark Lips]

I've never had the guts to wear dark lipstick! I don't have anything 
against people who wear dark lipstick either but it's just that I 
never really wore lipstick! That is... until now!

make gif

I've got tiny lips and when I have a creamy textured, highly pigmented 
lipstick like Barry M's #100 (baby pink) on, the difference between the 
inner skin on my lips and the lipstick color is so easily visible as soon as I smile! Plus, I thought it 
would make my lips look fuller but apparently not! A white trouser, in comparison to wearing a black one, will make your 
bottoms look bigger, so I thought I'd apply the same concept on my lip wear! 

I was wrong.

Hello dark lips!

14 comments:

Sumo said...

ooh i love it
you looks so pretty ^_^

CHHIMMI DHOLKAR GURUNG said...

thankyouu ^^ im just glad my lips look fuller! eek! :D

Morbid Angel said...

OMG!! so cute! I know the word should be FIERCE!! But u look so cute..Totally love it...I love the colour...I have the exact same shade..by Elizabeth Arden..and i't lush...Keep the post comin babe... ;p
http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.com/

CHHIMMI DHOLKAR GURUNG said...

*gay hand flick* aha! i will never pull off a 'fierce' look! i just dont have the face for it! although, i did darken my eyebrows.. lol oooh I've never tried Elizabeth Arden lipsticks before! Gonna go hunt for it now :) thaaanks hun :)

Dongaala said...

aww..this is so cute.. iLove the GIF!
and yes' you should go for dark lipstick.u rock it! :)

Valinda said...

very very pretty chhimmi xx

CHHIMMI DHOLKAR GURUNG said...

yeap i defo will be! thanks guys! xxx

mispapelicos said...

I never put lipstick in my lips because they are soooooooo thing, so I enfassize the eyes instead. Yours are beautiful.
Have a grand weekend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

CHHIMMI DHOLKAR GURUNG said...

your eyes do look lush! but give it a try cos u never know.. you might like it! my lips are thin too but not anymore :D thankyou darling :) you tooo xxxxxxxxxxxx

laxmi said...

Love this look. Keep them make up tutorials coming. I will hopefully learn a few tricks since I'm rubbish at it. x

CHHIMMI DHOLKAR GURUNG said...

I'm letting out a lot of my secrets so enjoy laxmi! xxx

Unknown said...

Wow..you are really good at this seriously.I love all your make up and its inspiring me to try bold make up too .

CHHIMMI DHOLKAR GURUNG said...

Aww Sanna! Yes give it a go! Send me a picture when you do! xxx

mariescholz93 said...

i love this look!!! :)