15.4.12

New, lighter hair - Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL Colour Intense


So after nearly two years, I finally gave in to dyeing my hair! I 
just could not stand my dark hair anymore so I decided to go 
light this summer.



First color: Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL Colour Intense - Absolute Platinum
Whenever I want to dye my hair, I always go for a blonde hair dye shade with lightning ingredients. I just find it a lot safer to use rather than using bleach. My natural dark brown/black hair changes to a ginger shade and sometimes I leave it or dye a different color on top of it. 
So my initial plan was to dye my whole hair with this platinum blonde dye so I bought two bottles (I have a lot of hair!) but I made a massive mistake of dyeing all my roots first so I finished the first bottle just like that, just doing my roots! I was hoping for the second bottle to cover the rest of my hair but sadly, the bottle finished when I got 5inches down my hair. My hair clearly needs around 4 bottles but lucky for me, after I washed and dried my hair, I could see a gradual change from the light roots to ginger to my natural dark brown/black ends. So I decided to leave it as it is and my friend called it a reverse ombré.

Photobucket



Second color: Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL Colour Intense - Real Red
My cousin was dyeing her ends with this shade so when she had some left, she let me use some and I thought why not! I always prefer using Schwarzkopf LIVE Color Intense hair dyes. They always give maximum intense colors and it even worked on my dark hair ends!

Photobucket

3 comments:

PRI said...

The colours look great, bahini!

x

RubyUoGInternship said...

Your hair looks gorgeous :) x

Mi_Mi said...

wow soo pretty..i love the colours