19.2.12

Last day @ Pure London

These photos should have been uploaded last tuesday (the last day @ pure) but I've been busy being ill unfortunately. On a brighter note, two university deadlines passed by last thu/fri and yesterday was spent lurking around the Somerset house because its London Fashion week!
Here are a few photos of me and my friends working backstage @ Pure London- the last day!

Arranging the clothes..
Steaming the clothes.. 
And more steaming!
The official dresser passes!
Portugese model Maylin wearing Kat Von D. Me wearing my sister's t-shirt, how naaaice!
Amy and Mae looking smug in the Olympia room which is just absolutely grand!
Mae working at Maya Rose's stall. So adorable! She fits perfectly with the brand!
Ahh. I miss working at pure! Being bossed around and working at 
full speed for someone else! Hectic but fun!

One last photo! Look at the view of the hall from the top floor! 
Massive!


No comments: