22.1.12

2true Glossywear Nail Polish

Everyone's wearing bright colors to cheer up their outfits this chilly January and spring/summer's expecting bright happy colors on the nails but today I felt like wearing a strong color for a change. 
Shade no. 46 by 2true isn't the strongest shade of them all but it's a pot of color I bought a while ago and I just haven't had a chance to wear it yet. It's a pale brown/mushroom shade but the special thing about it is that it's got this gorgeous tint of pink/purple. Although it looks good on it's own, it felt a little naked, since I'm in love with chunky nail paint, so I decided to top up the layer with a thick coat of glitter. 

7 comments:

sacramento said...

I love the idea..
Brilliant.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Morbid Angel said...

Nice one...Love the blog.Am your new follower.....sigh!! ;p Am an amateur ;p

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

I love these glitter nails!
I'm your new follower, greetings from Spain!
xoxo
M.

AB FAB Team said...

we have just discovered your blog. if you like our blog please follow us
http://abfab-magazine.blogspot.com/
And you can see our magazine here: www.absolutelyfabulous.ro
Hope you like it!
kissses,
D&A

Sanzibell said...

i love your nail polish ♥

SILVIA said...

love your style sweety!!!
perfect blog!
xoxo

Daniela Schorwer said...

Que lindas las uñas! se ven muy lindas!

I follow! besos!


www.rojoanaranjado.blogspot.com