12.11.11

ITS A NEW DAY, MAKE IT A G O O D DAY

For the past years of blogging, I've always tried out different styles to present my work. I get influenced easily so I've adapted many new ways. Despite all that, one thing has always remained the same. For me, blogging has always been about getting inspired, sharing my recent work, photography. But there is so much more that I want to share. I've been thinking of making my own videos for quite a while now and I've also been wanting to keep track of my DIY and makeup/beauty technique discoveries. I tried out some video-ing last night with my friends since it's all new to me but I definitely feel positive about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very inspirational blog! enjoyed reading and looking at all of your photos. new follower, and hope we can stay connected. :) cheers!
jasmine