25.6.11

Thankyou to my models!


A big warm love to the following people for understanding my concept and being so co-operative towards bringing my ideas into life! I told them what I was expecting and they didn't fail to impress me at all. They had to put up with my awkward location choices, hours of makeup/hair, hours of shooting! Thank you for your patience! Anyone doing photo shoots of any sorts will know that it takes more than just a few rolls of film to get that one perfect shot! I've decided to fish out the ones I am really fond of and think they send out a good message. Some of them are fashion-editorial-style-posing photos which we gave a go just to see if they would convey any different kind of a message to the real acting ones or not. I think they're all worth looking at and please note that the photos below are either semi edited or not edited at all. None of them have been edited to perfection so please just enjoy and appreciate the model's hard work. They all did such a good job- perfect bunch of actors!

Bhawana Siwa

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Priyashika Giri and Sumit Limbu

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sangma Limbu and Sarala Thapa

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Selina Rai

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: