9.3.12

Image Making

Woo! I passed two of my Imaging projects.. now onto my third one. 
Image making is something that allows you to be creative
with unlimited number of rules. I enjoy image making a lot.
I'm not the best at it but I like layering- direct collage making.
Images can be digitally exhausted too and here are some digitally 
edited photos of me. I just made them for my own entertainment and cos I wanted to 
keep record of my outfit/hair/makeup today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lipstick: Barry M lip paint #54
Nails: Claire's cosmetics
Black and white spotty shirt from Thailand
Blue woolly jumper from Charity shop
Camel square scarf: Dad's
Black flower necklace from Charity shop

I'm also adding film cameras to my list of spring-must-haves!

4 comments:

Swapnil said...

ohhhh wamh bam!!
love the 1st one but if you could combing 1st n 2nd how dreamy and haunting it would have been x

CHHIMMI DHOLKAR GURUNG said...

oh i see what you mean... hmmm! nice idea :)

STYLE MARMALADE said...

I love all of the but the last one is my fave ;) lovely make up! you have such a pretty face.x

skadiida said...

beautiful

xx

skadiida.blogspot.com