7.11.12

[Short Film] 'A Kiss Goodbye' by Under Your Hat Productions




I'm always involved in fashion photography
but this time around, I was doing makeup for a video!
I can afford to make tiny mistakes in photos all thanks to the re-toucher
but on a video.. it's uneditable! (is that even a word?! lol)
But I'm super proud of my work here!
and I'm so proud of the whole team as well!
Right from the director to the actors- they have all done a fab job!
Its amazing to be able to witness a film being made and then the end result!

Still Solutions Photography
It's still going through changes though so feel free to have your say
over here to the production team >> http://bit.ly/Twb03j

MY USUAL 
BEHIND THE SCENE PHOTOS HERE:








1 comment:

STYLE MARMALADE said...

I really enjoy behind the scene photos is when you see all the team work in a photo shoot!