13.6.12

Something to look forward to!


Hello err'one! 
I came across these two bargains @ The Body Shop today
and I have tested these lipsticks, so, I shall post my verdict on them very soon!






Till then, I'm currently trying to spread the word on my entry for the ELLE UK Makeup Artist Intership competition.
I worked with a very talented photographer- Thomas Langley and the beautiful Catherine.
I will explain more about the makeup I did on Catherine in a few days time.
I want everyone to have a look at my entry because I am so proud of the work that we were able to produce.





Whilst you're there, you can 'like' 'share' 'tweet' or 'pin' the photo!
The winner is not chosen based on how many likes someone gets so please don't be fooled!
I would love to see how many people are genuinely interested in the work I put together.
Don't forget to have a look at the other entries too because they all look fab!

No comments: