13.5.12

Wardrobe Essential



So lately I've been obsessed with two items of clothing from my wardrobe. 
My Levi Strauss over sized denim jacket and my Dr Martens
I bought them both, not long ago from Vintage BasementThe over sized denim jacket was £18 - bargain! I'm no good with Dr Martens and as a matter of fact, I never looked twice at a pair in my life, until I saw these babies! I have no clue whether these are real or fake but they have perfect stitching and fit! They almost look like they've been DIY cut up by the owner but I really do not care! I love em! 
And they were only £45 -HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

2 comments:

Mi_Mi said...

wow i love the jacket soo nice..aa i need to start saving some money up...wow i love the jacket..

mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

CHHIMMI DHOLKAR GURUNG said...

yeahh do it! they're really not that expensive so a few days of saving will do the trick! goodluck! xxx