16.1.12

Men in suits.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I've been wanting to drift away from my need to edit photos to a crisp and saturated format. So I edited these photos to look 'raw'? I think I've done alright with some of the photos but not all of them. I've still got a long way to go. Next time, I might actually use film. As for the model, (this photo shoot was done for a uni project) I had to have him look smart/casual  -   an outfit that most young men seem to pull off when they want to wear a suit for an everyday wear.

Photographer/ Stylist : Chhimmi Gurung
Model: Chris

4 comments:

mispapelicos said...

I find the photos so perfect!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

CHHIMMI DHOLKAR GURUNG said...

aww you're too kind! thankyou :) xxxxxxxxxx

PRI said...

the pics look good! great editing!

x

CHHIMMI DHOLKAR GURUNG said...

hehe :) i tried :) ty! x