21.3.11

keep positive

" Social Atelier is a collective of artists/activists who are using fashion to talk about social issues. Their current collection of 100% Organic Cotton T-shirts feature text on issues of global warming, war, body image, genocide, gay marriage, poverty, and AIDS. "


Photobucket

So I'm back from a very relaxing weekend. My mind was absolutely f*cked but I'm back now with my work mood. Today I got a reply back from Laxmi about "goodies" to make and sell in the exhibition. She gave me some ideas and I realised that silicon wrist bands are not the way forward. I'm looking at designs I could put on t-shirts instead. This one right here that I found this morning is nothing compared to what I had in mind! My initial ideas were- colourful fashion illustration drawings in ink. They've inspired me though so I guess I could do both :)

No comments: