11.3.11

Life is a rollercoaster

I have been working so hard today, trying to get myself back up again after a hard hit that made me think about setting my priorities right. I'm back on track now and I am raring to go. I've been working on work sheets today. I will scan the images in soon but till then, I cannot get myself over this awesome pinhole camera photo my friend Anju Gurung took of me. I added my own little touch with the wording on it since that's how I have been feeling recently; trying to give up on life; for example, this morning, I was so late (to top that off, I'd missed two busses already) so I was in the mood to turn around and go back home but then I thought, what good am I gonna get out of that? So I went to uni and did lots of work and now I feel better about myself.

Photobucket


As the day progresses, my friend Anna from Germany decides to enlighten my night by seducing me with this photo from her night out! Oh how I wish I could sip some Vodka Redbull right now! Ahhh! She tagged me AND left a lovely note :)

Photobucket

No comments: