@callmechim

HOME | PORTFOLIO | ABOUT ME

10.12.10

Fashion Style Shots





Model: Supru Rai
at 12:14 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

PROFILE

My photo
CHHIMMI DHOLKAR GURUNG
United Kingdom
London/ Kent/ Surrey based freelance makeup artist. chhimmi-grg3@hotmail.com
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

More Posts from the Past

  • American Apparel [Nail Lacquer - GLITTER]
    American Apparel in Oxford Street has a massive range of Nail Lacquer to choose from! From neon nail polishes to pastel shades, they ha...
  • Fearne Cotton Makeup Competition [MY ENTRY]
    Photos of me and Hannah's makeup entry for Fearne Cotton's recent makeup competition on facebook. She's got a new makeup rang...
  • Festival Face!
    Helloooo once again! I'm addicted to festival inspired makeup now, as you can see! I went wild with this one on the black eyeline...
  • FOTD [Barbie lips + Glowy cheeks]
    I happily went to sleep last night with the thought of wearing Barry M's lip paint #100 . I get excited about such silly things oka...
  • PARCHA EXHIBITION
    So after all the pressure and stress of Uni presentation and Miss Uk Nepal 2011, I've got more stress coming my way! I've got a 15...

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.